-
February 17th, 2004, 05:25 PM
#1
Inactive Member
THE BOARD IS DEAD....SAW YOU WERE ONLINE...NO REAL SUBJECT TO SPEAK OF...WHATS GOING ON?
-
February 17th, 2004, 05:37 PM
#2
Inactive Member
HEY WARK!!
YES THE BOARD HAS BEEN VERY DEAD LATELY... WONDER WHAT ALL THE CATS ARE DOING???
IM JUST SITTING HERE @ WORK TRYING NOT TO FALL ASLEEP. ITS DEAD AROUND HERE AS WELL.
-
February 17th, 2004, 06:16 PM
#3
Inactive Member
dead here also....i'm downloading mp3's off of.......www.punkrocker66.com
-
February 17th, 2004, 11:26 PM
#4
Inactive Member
i got my sweet Dita desktop of that site, he's got some good mp3s on there.
-
February 18th, 2004, 06:10 PM
#5
Inactive Member
OK THIS HAS GONE TO FAR!!!
WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE???
-
February 18th, 2004, 07:33 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
February 18th, 2004, 07:46 PM
#7
Inactive Member
AHHH ITS A COLD GLOOMY DAY IN SD...
AND IM BORED @ WORK. CANT THINK OF ANYTHING TO LOOK @ ON THE NET.
WHATS UP WITH U?
-
February 18th, 2004, 08:10 PM
#8
Inactive Member
It's a beautiful day in Houston, sunny and probably in the high 60's low 70's. But bored at work also, it was busy all day, but now it's dead again. And still downloading songs. But I hear you I'm sick of surfing the web. Cant really find anything worht while to look at.
-
February 18th, 2004, 11:12 PM
#9
Inactive Member
OH ITS RAINING NOW...
HOW I JUST LOVE DRIVING HOME IN THE FUCKING RAIN... BLAH!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
February 19th, 2004, 06:51 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Heh, I remember when I was working in the Cox Cable call center in SD, and it was slow, I'd even get bored with the net, I'd sit there trying to find SOMETHING interesting to do like a lame Flash game or some message board that I hadnt run my post count into the thousands on.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks